Friday 14 October 2011

I AM SO DRUNK

MY CONCENTRATION LEVELS ARE WORKING AT 2384345 MPH

Gig at The Hope tonight; Mazes, Milk Maid, Fear of Men.
Never heard Fear of Men live before, but their music is reminiscent of Beach House to me. I feel this is inoffensive but hurm, Lets not compare them to PENS though how contrived and untrue? They sound pleasant and melodies are evocative of the times you remember swaying alone/in a lively way/and drunk to things like BYOP at age 15 but more modern/mellow/soothing. Rambles are irrelevant but yah I had a good time, they are quite good.
Already developed a thing for Milk Maid's bassist, (normal right?) and mazes made me swing my hips like Shakira (no?)
But seriously, I did have arabic men yell 'SHAKIRA' at me in Egypt as if it was some sort of lucid and sensical come on to which I should AT ONCE respond. (NB is sensical a word? Non-sensical certainly is.)

REGARDLESS, I blame Tom Cleall (eternally) for this torrid state of BULMERS(y) I am in. I am going to start a band once my dissertation is through. Despite my best efforts at masking any possible 'talents' I may be coveting, I may or may not have partial ones. (Non-sensical entry?)

Maybe I will become a lyricist in my band. My shoddy attempts at poetry are halfway there right?

No comments:

Post a Comment