Thursday 24 November 2011

  
Pillars hold things up, and salt keeps things clean, but it's a poor exchange for losing yourself. People do go back, but they don't survive, because two realities are claiming them at the same time.
Jeanette Winterson


Literally obsessed with this quote, it's lurked in my head all day.
I have dyed my hair auburn, played in the sea (Iamnotinsane), seen The Babies in London, and had a sweet Thanksgiving this week. The above photo was taken on a beach in Seaford one early afternoon with Adam, where there was no wind or soul to speak of, but there were lots of starfish and crabs for me to hassle.
I had some bad news about my Grandfather's health last week too, and haven't really ever had to deal with ailing relatives or anything like that, so it feels weird and sad to see someone scared and panicked about their own mortality. 

Criss-crossed ankles and upright carriages though

NO MORE MORBIDITY my Christmas tree is up, and my Christmas list is as follows (I hope somebody loves me big time this year)










Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment